Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sushi King Promo

hehe...guess where i went for lunch today???

sushi king....at THE SPRING...again!!!

we were there for the RM2 sushi promo which coincidentally ends today!

and boy were we stuffed!...we took sushi from the conveyer belt like there's no tomorrow and i love this best of all...


fried scallop sushi...and the plate being pink makes it all the more likeable =) haha!
now where did the other scallop go?

and we found out from the manager that wastage will be charged during the sushi promo...and this.....................

.........is considered a wastage...

after half an hour...this is what 5 of us consumed...

21 plates and counting...
we had 30 plates of sushi ... hehehe

and each of us only had to pay around RM16.78...sushi cannot get any cheaper than this!

and after the heavy lunch...its sleepy time for us in the office...

and look what my colleague bought us while at The Spring...

Big Apple donuts.......................again! hahahaah
i love it when its cold...the topping kinda hardens unlike when its fresh from the oven and the toppings all soft and sticky

p/s Now this is what i like best about PPP. Writing so much about Spring and Sushi King and yet no one's gonna give me anything in return =(
Just in case some of you are too lazy to scroll down...ive joined PPP! heh!

2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.