Thursday, May 22, 2008

Big Apple Donuts

Guess where we're at again ...


it seems that you can find me at The Spring almost every weekend...hmm..perhaps i should find a house near to The Spring...heh!

took this photo while queuing up...thats the PINK PANTHER donut!..my target for today =)

ta daa...


had wanted to try out the durian flavored donut but it was out of stock =(
thats the KIMOCHI on top and CHEESE at the bottom...

yeah it is really called KIMOCHI...somehow it doesn sound too right to me...hmmm...

and that little black ring is called an alien...what a name

mango was ok...it has a light tangy flavor...not bad...
ahhhh...cheese...lovely cheese...

it was alright...best i had so far..but not cheesy enough for me

and lastly....my pink pink pink donut! =)

very messy to eat...

so how do you like my new nail color?

=)))

and that should satisfy my donut craving for at least a month!


1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.