Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Bella Italia

The food at Bella Italia @ RH almost never fail me...

almost everything on the menu taste good to me :D

the carbonara was creamy enough but not too creamy, cheesy enough but not too cheesy...you get what i mean...

that's the type of carbonara i like!

and the best thing is their thin crust pizzas...


you just have to try it!

food price ranges from RM13 onwards (carbonara was around rm16 and the pizza at rm21..sorry it has been so long i 've forgotten the price 'x')

5 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

Wahh .. the pizza looks better than those in Pizza hut!

Victor Kiu said...

Aiyo.. your blog always make me hungry early morning in the office.. --_--" haha

Selba said...

You got a food blog! Yay! That's so cool!

I love italian food, especially pizza :D

GlobalGerardOnline said...

Anything about Fried Chicken? Come check out My Chicken restaurant of Join Our New <a href="http://www.facebook.com/MyChickenRestaurant>Fan Page</a>

divya sharma said...

Tried your pizza today for 1st time, and it may well be the best pizza I've ever eaten.Thanks for sharing.....
Food Processor